Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a side dish I make all the time. It pairs perfectly with beef, chicken or just about anything!
Last Thursday we had our dear friends over for dinner. We have all been super busy so we hadn’t seen them in a while. I decided it was time to get together so I made a potato bar with all the fixings!
I served large baked potatoes and had bowls of every kind of topping to put on them you could imagine. Chili, cheese, bacon, chives, sour cream and this amazing Parmesan Roasted Broccoli!
I have never been shy to admit that I am a broccoli-lover to the core. It’s always been my favorite veggie. This recipe is the best way to make it. It is full of flavor and the fresh Parmesan cheese will have any broccoli hater a new fan!
I love to use freshly grated Parmesan when I make this. But if you only buy the cheese in the green can I won’t judge you. 😉 It will still be delicious!
TRY THESE OTHER YUMMY BROCCOLI RECIPES:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a medium baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Spread broccoli in a single layer onto prepared baking sheet. Mix together olive oil and garlic. Drizzle mixture over broccoli. Sprinkle Parmesan all over the top.
- Toss to coat then make sure broccoli is back in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Serve warm and enjoy!