Raspberry Lemonade is a refreshing pink drink filled with lemon and raspberry flavor. Garnished with fresh raspberries and mint leaves, this fruity drink is perfect for the spring season!
With the warm spring weather comes countless days spent outside. After enjoying some fun in the sun, this Raspberry Lemonade is the perfect thing to cool down with. You’ll beat the heat, quench that thirst, and will be feeling refreshed in no time!
What makes this yummy drink extra delicious is the addition of lemon-lime soda. It adds a fun fizziness that you just can’t get enough of. It’s both sweet and tart so you get the best of both worlds!
Raspberry Lemonade comes together in no time, requiring only 4 simple ingredients. Before you know it, you’ll be sitting poolside sipping on a glass of this bright and citrusy lemonade.
Grab a large pitcher and then simply mix together the raspberry lemonade concentrate, fresh lime juice and lemon-lime soda. Pour in individual glasses and then feel free to add ice. I know I like mine extra cold!
Garnish each glass with a lemon slice, a couple of raspberries and a mint leaf to achieve a beautiful spring-like presentation. 🙂
To achieve a different flavor, color, or calorie count, try out these alternate options:
- For a stronger flavor: Try adding in some fresh raspberry puree! This will really bring out that raspberry flavor as well as create a more vibrant pink color.
- To reduce some calories: if you’re trying to be mindful of your calorie intake try using diet lemon-lime soda. This will reduce both sugar and calories, but keep it still delicious.
- For a more tart flavor: if you like your lemonade tart, add in some freshly squeezed lemon juice or even more lime juice. Still not enough? Skip out on diluting the lemonade with water to keep that strong flavoring.
- For a sweeter flavor: if you like your lemonade on the sweeter side, mix in some granulated sugar. You can also omit the lime juice.
- For an adult version: add in a splash of vodka or tequila to create a boozy drink for those 21+ guests of yours.
FOR MORE THIRST QUENCHING DRINKS, TRY OUT THESE OTHER REFRESHING OPTIONS!
Cherry Limeade: the perfect summer time drink with a combination of frozen limeade, maraschino cherry juice and lemon-lime soda!
Frosted Lemonade: a sweet and creamy drink made with freshly squeezed lemonade and vanilla ice cream.
Watermelon Lemonade Slushies: a simple and easy slush made from watermelon and lemonade!
Orange Julius: a delicious frozen drink that tastes just like a creamsicle!
- 1 can (12 ounces) raspberry lemonade frozen concentrate thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 cups lemon-lime soda
- sliced lemons and limes optional
- fresh raspberries optional
- mint leaves optional
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, add the thawed raspberry concentrate, cold water and lime juice. Stir well to combine.Slowly add in the lemon-lime soda. Stir gently to combine. Pour into individual glasses and serve immediately.Add ice cubes, fresh raspberries, lemon slices and mint leaves to each glass, if desired. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!