One of my favorite things about the weekend is Sunday morning breakfast. It’s the only day of the week I cook breakfast. It’s such a cozy time. The whole family’s in their PJ’s, being lazy and hangin’ out. I love it. I usually make the typical bacon and eggs, or sometimes waffles. Last Sunday I decided to kick it up a notch.
I saw these Raspberry Orange rolls over at the Rhodes website. They seemed easy to make and totally delicious. Well, they were. We loved the combo of raspberry and orange. It was perfect. These would be great to serve for a holiday breakfast. You will get rave reviews!
Raspberry Orange Rolls
- 8 frozen 'Rhodes' Orange Rolls or use homemade if using the Rhodes brand, use the regular frozen orange rolls ( DO NOT use the 'Anytime' version
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling I used Duncan Hines canned pie filling
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cream cheese packet included with rolls
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place 8 frozen orange rolls inside.
- In a small bowl mix together the raspberry pie filling and orange zest. Spread evenly over the frozen rolls.
- Cover with a piece of plastic wrap that's been sprayed with cooking spray (so rolls wont stick when they rise) Let frozen rolls rise according to package directions.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake rolls at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then drizzle with cream cheese frosting. Serve immediately.
Recipe from: RhodesBread.com