One of my favorite things about the weekend is Sunday morning breakfast. It’s the only day of the week I cook breakfast. It’s such a cozy time. The whole family’s in their PJ’s, being lazy and hangin’ out. I love it. I usually make the typical bacon and eggs, or sometimes waffles. Last Sunday I decided to kick it up a notch.
I saw these Raspberry Orange rolls over at the Rhodes website. They seemed easy to make and totally delicious. Well, they were. We loved the combo of raspberry and orange. It was perfect. These would be great to serve for a holiday breakfast. You will get rave reviews!
Raspberry Orange Rolls
- 8 frozen 'Rhodes' Orange Rolls or use homemade if using the Rhodes brand, use the regular frozen orange rolls ( DO NOT use the 'Anytime' version
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling I used Duncan Hines canned pie filling
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cream cheese packet included with rolls
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place 8 frozen orange rolls inside.
- In a small bowl mix together the raspberry pie filling and orange zest. Spread evenly over the frozen rolls.
- Cover with a piece of plastic wrap that's been sprayed with cooking spray (so rolls wont stick when they rise) Let frozen rolls rise according to package directions.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake rolls at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then drizzle with cream cheese frosting. Serve immediately.
Recipe from: RhodesBread.com
20 thoughts on “Raspberry Orange Rolls”
These sound (and look) delicious! I hope you stop over and link them up to Mix it up Monday!
My tummy is GROWLING looking at these. Insanely yummy!
I love this..Thanks for the recipe..This looks mouthwatering
omg what a great idea, and they look so vibrant.
Your pictures are gorgeous, chica! Looks so good!
Wow… these look amazing!
Great pictures. These look amazing and still quick & easy. Yum!
I bet they were a hit. They look scrumptious!
it’s nice to see classic recipes with a change, they sound really good, orange and raspberry make a good combo!
What a great twist on home-baked rolls!
These sound delicious. That color is gorgeous, too!
I’m glad I saw this before I headed to the store! I’ve added the ingredients to my list! Thanks for sharing!
Those are some of the prettiest rolls that I have seen!!! And I love how easy they sound to make. Thank you so much for sharing with Trick or Treat Tuesday!!!
These are sooo cute! I love the combo or orange and raspberry, too. Rhodes rolls are great – I have never seen the orange rolls, though – I will have to look for them.
Raspberrys and oranges together in a roll – yum-town! ~Megan
Hi there, I’m hosting My Sweet party and I would love you to join! Check it out at https://meandmysweets.blogspot.se/2012/07/my-sweet-party-july-my-favourite-pie.html
You guys out there are performing a great job.
this ketone side effect
Your contents are too simple to read and easy to understand.
advance payday loans