Rosemary Ranch Chicken needs to be the next thing you cook on your grill! The chicken is filled with flavor from the delicious marinade of simple ingredients. This is a family favorite at our home!
If you are looking for the perfect thing to grill up this summer then look no further! This Rosemary Ranch Chicken is so delicious and a family favorite at our home.
We have been making this incredible chicken for about 8 years now. I posted it here on the blog several years ago, but I thought it was high time for a new picture and updated blog post. It’s just too good not to share with the world! 😉 haha
The ranch dressing and rosemary herb marinade give this grilled chicken such amazing flavor, and it could not be easier to prepare. You just add all the marinade ingredients together in a large zip-lock bag and then stick your chicken inside. Let it marinate all day while your at work and then dinner will be ready to grill by the time you get home!
I really do emphasize letting this Rosemary Ranch Chicken marinate at least 8 hours to let the flavors really sink in. The longer the better actually! We have marinated it for 12 hours before and it’s all the more delicious.
We like to serve this chicken a million different ways. I’ll cut the chicken in pieces and thread them on skewers. We also like to slice it up and serve it on big green salads. It’s really yummy no matter how you eat it. And if you haven’t tried it yet, I really hope you do soon!
More grilled chicken recipes you may like:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST FOOD BOARD!
Rosemary Ranch Chicken
Servings 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the chicken. Stir well. Pour into a large ziplock bag.
- Place chicken breasts inside the bag, into the marinade, making sure it is entirely coated in marinade. Place the bag in the refrigerator and let marinate at least 8 hours.
- Once chicken is ready to grill, preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 6 minutes, then turn to other side and cook another 6 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked. Serve warm and enjoy!