S’mores Cups are graham cracker crusts filled with marshmallow and chocolate. The chocolate drizzle over the tops makes them even more delicious. These mini cups are the perfect party treats!
S’mores are a classic treat we all enjoy during the summer time months. That warm, gooey marshmallow with melted chocolate between graham crackers is irresistible to me. I heart S’mores big time.
What I’m not the biggest fan of is the campfire or fire pit you have to deal with to enjoy those yummy treats. Smelling like a campfire is not my favorite thing. haha. That’s where these amazing S’mores Cups come in to play!
There is no campfire needed with these S’mores Cups! You can make these right in the comfort of your own kitchen. They are absolutely heavenly and pretty simple to make. Double bonus!
Once you take a bite of one of these treats you’ll be in pure bliss. The melted chocolate, soft marshmallow and the buttery graham cracker crust are so perfect in these bite size cups. It’s really easy to want to eat quite a few, so don’t say I didn’t warn you. 😉
S’mores Cups were a big hit with my family! I also sent some across the street to my besties family, and they loved them too.
I would definitely say these are a must-make. Once we can have parties and large gatherings again these will be the first thing I serve for dessert!
MORE DELICIOUS PARTY TREATS YOU MAY LIKE:
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (14 rectangle graham crackers, crushed)
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 12 large marshmallows cut in half lengthwise so you have 24 halves
- 6 Hershey's chocolate bars broken into individual squares
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter and powdered sugar together. Spoon one Tablespoon of mixture into each mini muffin cup; pressing down with the back of the measuring spoon to create a bowl shape.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately place a chocolate square into each of the graham cracker crusts. Top each chocolate with one half of a marshmallow. Return pan to oven and bake for 2 more minutes. Be careful to watch the entire time to prevent burning.
- Let S'mores Cups cool for 10 to 12 minutes in pan, then carefully transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. (Be very careful and gentle as you remove them to prevent from breaking. I use a butter knife and loosen around the edges then gently pop them out.)
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave in 25 second increments until barely melted. Stir well then place melted chocolate in a sandwich bag. Snip one corner off bag and then drizzle chocolate all over the tops of cups. Let chocolate set for about an hour before serving then enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!