I am the biggest pizza fan! I’ll eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.. I don’t care. I could eat it any old time. Especially these Stuffed Pizza Rolls!
These are fun to make and quite delicious! They’re easy enough for the kiddos to help with, and are also perfect finger-food for parties! You can stuff them with anything you can think of. I chose to do ours with Pepperoni and Mozzarella, and also Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. Mmmmm
Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- 1 can (11 ounces) refrigerated Pizza Dough (I use Pillsbury Thin Crust)
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, cut in small cubes
- Pizza toppings of your choice: pepperoni, ham, veggies, pineapple, etc.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pizza Sauce and/or Ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9-inch glass pie plate or a square 8×8 glass baking dish. Set aside.
- Take dough out of the can, and let sit out for a bit to get room temperature, so it’s easy to work with.
- Once dough is ready, grab a pizza cutter and cut out into 16 squares.
- Take a square and fill it with the cheese and any other toppings you desire. (Be careful not to fill it too full. Eyeball this.)
- Next, take each four corners of dough and pull over filling. Pinch together to seal, and then place the ball, seam side down into the glass dish. Repeat with all the other squares.
- Once all stuffed rolls are placed in dish, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with the garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesen cheese.Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before eating.Enjoy by dipping in pizza sauce, ranch dressing or whatever your heart desires
6 thoughts on “Stuffed Pizza Rolls”
Oh my goodness – these look amazing!! I am a pizza lover, too and I can’t wait to try these!
Tried this tonight and they were a hit!!
I am going to try these this week, they look yummy
These are great! Thanks for another yummy recipe. 🙂
Amazing! My hubby can’t get enough of these. This recipe really didn’t take much effort and the end result was great. I loved the touch of Italian seasoning and garlic, it really made this dish in my opinion.
Thank you for another great recipe, can’t wait to try more out.