These delicious Chicken Kebabs turned out wonderful! We made them for a barbecue we had with our close friends. Everyone loved them. I am such a big fan of recipes that are great tasting and healthy for you too! I really like how the orange juice brings out a sweetness to the barbecue sauce. Yummo!
Sweet BBQ Chicken Kebabs
Write a review
- 1 pound (3-4) boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 6 Tablespoons Frozen Orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups fresh Pineapple chunks, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 each, Red, Green, Yellow Bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8-10 wooden skewers
- Start by placing your wooden skewers into a large dish/ bowl of water to soak in while getting other ingredients ready. ( They can start on fire if you grill them dry! )
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Mix together the barbecue sauce and orange juice concentrate in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Thread chicken alternately with the pineapple and peppers onto wooden skewers.
- Brush the kebabs with the barbecue sauce mixture. Place them on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, turning throughout cooking process. Brush kebabs with all the remaining barbecue sauce mixture while they are grilling.
- Yields: 8 to 10 Kebabs
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/