My sisters and I went to Las Vegas yesterday, to pick up my little brother from the airport. Doug has been traveling and working in Nepal and in London for the last 8 months, so it was nice to get to see him after such a long time!
We took him to the Cheesecake Factory, and chowed down on some delicious food, laughed our butts off and got to catch up. It was so much fun! I’m so happy he’s back in town for a little bit, so we can spend some time together. He will be heading back to London in the Fall for school, so I am going to take advantage of this little time I get to see him.
As for this Alfredo Bake, it was a little piece of heaven. Cheesy heaven, to be exact. Ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella are all inside this creamy dish. Yumm-O! My whole family devoured this quickly. It was so good!
Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
A delicious pasta bake with chicken, Alfredo sauce and lots of cheese! This is a family-favorite!
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 1 (16 ounce) box Penne pasta noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) containers Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) container Ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Boil Penne pasta in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water, and then return pasta to pot. Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese. Stir together to combine and then pour mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle the top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy ♥
Recipe adapted from: Plain Chicken