White Chocolate Chip M&M Pudding Cookies bring a whole new level of loaded to the cookie game. Decorated with festive M&Ms these cookies are perfect for any holiday!
ONE EASTER EGG OF A RECIPE
Every spring I like to come back to one cookie recipe that always hits the spot. My White Chocolate Chip M&M Pudding Cookies! These treats are worth filling an Easter basket with. The white chocolate chips mixed with M&Ms brings a level of richness while the pudding softens the dough perfectly. These cookies are so good you might have to bake a few extra to leave out for the Easter Bunny! 😉
PRETTY TASTY, AND PRETTY IN PASTELS
There is something about the pastel M&Ms that make these cookies so appealing, especially to the kids. I love that this recipe can be made any time of year, and for any special occasion, by switching the colors of the M&M’s. Not only do these loaded cookies taste amazing, they can be ready in just 30 minutes from start to finish!
PUDDING MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER
Yes, I love the aesthetic of the cookie, but let’s get to the real reason this recipe is dynamite! The incorporation of pudding into the batter makes each cookie soft, moist, and incredible. There is no need to make the pudding per the box instructions, just add the pudding powder in with the cookie dough ingredients.
Combining this extra ingredient creates the world’s best cookie in my eyes. 😉 It is also essential to not over bake these cookies so that they keep their pillow-like texture. 10 minutes is all you need to bake them!
Each batch yields 30 cookies, but believe me you might want to consider doubling the batch. Once you have your first bite, you’ll understand why. 😉
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW MORE OF MY FAVORITE COOKIE RECIPES!
S’mores Cookies – Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with marshmallows and graham cracker pieces.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – A hint of mint and chocolate paired together in this green and tasty cookie.
Twix Cookies – Thumbprint butter cookies with caramel topping and chocolate drizzle.
The Best No Bake Cookies – Keep the oven off with this recipe including oats, chocolate, and peanut butter.
White Chocolate Chip M&M Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) Instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, using an electric-hand mixer, mix together the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Drop batter by 2 Tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for only 10 minutes. (They may not seemed fully baked, but they are. Do not over bake!)
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks.
- Serve with milk and enjoy!