White Chocolate Chip M&M Pudding Cookies are moist and so soft with lots of chocolate chips and M&M’s in every bite. They’re delicious!
It’s Friday! 🙂 Hallelujah! It’s been a long week. I’m SO ready to relax, kick my feet up, and eat some pudding cookies! What can I say, they’re a family-favorite in our house. My husband would do anything for these cookies!
Easter is right around the corner, so I thought making a white chocolate version with pastel M&M’s would be fun. When my kids got home from school, and saw these sitting on the counter, there were a bunch of smiling faces in my house. There’s just something so appealing about cookies and colorful M&M’s to kids. I don’t know why? 😉
These cookies were as yummy as I dreamed they would be. Moist and soft, with lots of chocolate chips and M&M’s in every bite. Oh, so delicious! Make some this weekend. They’re super easy!
White Chocolate Chip and M&M Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package Instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain M&M's
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, using an electric-hand mixer, mix together the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Drop batter by Tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for only 10 minutes. (They may not seemed fully baked, but they are. Do not over bake!)
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks.
- Serve with milk and enjoy!