I feel like I’ve missed the Pumpkin boat this season. There are so many delicious pumpkin recipes floating all over blog land that I felt I shouldn’t post too much myself. Then I got craving pumpkin last weekend and made these muffins. They were so moist and amazing, I felt obligated to share the deliciousness! 🙂
I really love any kind of pumpkin quick breads or muffins, especially if they are packed with white chocolate chips. I’m a huge fan of white chocolate. Even when people claim it’s not ‘real’ chocolate. I don’t care. These muffins would be a perfect Thanksgiving morning breakfast or brunch. Everyone will enjoy these!
White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Moist pumpkin muffins with white chocolate chips in every bite!
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper muffin cups or grease with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk together, then set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin and melted butter. Beat on low speed until just combined. Gradually beat in the dry ingredients, just until moistened. Do not over mix.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips. Scoop batter into the muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins in tins.