White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles are so delicious and perfect for the fall season. These cookies are soft, loaded with white chocolate chips and filled with pumpkin flavor.
When fall arrives you just know it’s time for all things pumpkin. This year there is no exception! Since almost everything is infused with everyone’s favorite gourd, I wanted to create something extra delicious. My White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles are just the cookie recipe you’ve been looking for.
I take all the great components of two classic cookies and fuse them together. From the snickerdoodle side I top these with plenty of cinnamon and sugar. For the pumpkin side I use a pumpkin pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice. They each give the cookies a soft texture and that right amount of pumpkin flavor.
When I was testing out this recipe, I needed a little something extra to bring everything together, and that’s when I added white chocolate chips! With its sweet and rich flavor, it ties everything else together perfectly to form my new favorite fall cookie. 🙂
Even though these cookies have many flavor components they’re super easy to make. Have a batch ready this year for when you and the family carve pumpkins!
HOW MANY COOKIES DOES THE RECIPE MAKE?
This recipe yields 32 cookies.
CAN I USE ANOTHER KIND OF CHOCOLATE CHIP?
Of course! If you, or someone in your family, doesn’t like white chocolate, substitute milk chocolate chips.
HOW LONG DO THE COOKIES KEEP?
Store tightly covered on your countertop for 5 to 7 days.
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW MORE PUMPKIN INSPIRED TREATS!
Pumpkin Rolls – A soft and flavorful pumpkin cake roll wrapped around a decadent cream cheese frosting filling.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – A delicious way to switch up the classic cinnamon roll infused with pumpkin flavor.
Pumpkin Pie Cheese Ball – A creamy and sweet way to serve an appetizer at your next fall party.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles – White chocolate dipped pumpkin flavored truffles.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 box (3 ounces) pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- TOPPING: 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar + 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, mixed together
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand-mixer, add the softened butter and both light brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat until combined and creamy.Add the egg, beat until just combined, then add the pumpkin and vanilla.
- In a separate, medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, pudding mix, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt.Gradually add this dry mixture to the wet mixture. Mixing until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a standard-size cookie scoop, scoop the dough out onto the two prepared baking sheets. TOPPING: sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon sugar mixture over each cookie dough ball. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cookies cool right on the baking sheets before serving. Enjoy!