I posted these yummy cookies about 2 years ago, and thought it was high time to update the picture. With my new website launch and some of you having issues finding recipes, (so sorry about that.. I’m still working on it!) I decided I would just post these amazing cookies all over again. They’re totally worth the re-post. 🙂
These cookies are my Hubby’s favorite. He begs me to make them all the time. I can bribe him with anything if I make him a batch of these. haha. No joke. They are soft, delicious and in Kale and my opinion, the best cookies ever. Make them yourself and you’ll see why!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 small package (3.4 ounce) Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 & 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (11 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer, on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by Tablespoons on un-greased cookie sheets. Bake for only 8-10 minutes. (They may not seemed fully baked, but they are. Do not over bake!)
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks.
- Serve with milk and enjoy these delicious devils! ♥
- Yields: 30 cookies