7-Up Biscuits are light, fluffy and absolutely delicious! These biscuits only require four ingredients and will become your favorite to eat for breakfast or brunch!
I haven’t had much luck in the biscuit making department. Every attempt I’ve tried, they always turn out too dry and not very tasty. When I saw this 7-Up Biscuits recipe, I was a little hesitant to try it, but with how good they looked and all the rave reviews, I felt I had to make them.
The results were a huge success! Fluffy, light and totally delicious! The flavor was so good. The kids and I ate ours with jam and butter, and I made Kale one with bacon, egg and cheese. He loved it!
Because of how simple these 7-Up Biscuits are to make, and only having four ingredients, this will be my go-to recipe from now on!
MORE BISCUIT RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
- 2 ¼ cups Bisquick mix divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 7-Up soda room temperature
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Pour 2 cups of Bisquick mix into a large bowl. Add in sour cream. Mix together. Pour in 7-Up soda and stir until combined. The dough will be very soft.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of Bisquick mix onto a clean counter-top and gently pat dough out to a 1-inch thick square. Use a circle biscuit cutter and cut out biscuits. (You should get 9 total).
- Pour melted butter into a 9×9-inch dish. Place the biscuits into the pan, over the top of the butter. Bake, uncovered, for 9 to 10 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!