If you’ve been reading my blog for awhile then I’m sure you’re not surprised to see another potato recipe. :/ Not only am I a self proclaimed choco-holic I’m a potato-holic, too. I really am. Just look at the ‘Side Dish’ section of my Recipe Index. It’s mostly potatoes. lol
I promise to get on the ball with other kinds of side dishes soon. I’ll post a veggie or a something else one of these days, but until then don’t judge me 😉 Now go make these potato wedges. I promise you’ll love them!
Baked Potato Wedges
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Drizzle the vegetable oil evenly onto a cookie sheet with sides.
- Clean potatoes with water then pat dry with paper towels. Cut each potato into 8 wedges (Cut in half lengthwise, then quarters).
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large zip-lock baggie. Add 4 potato wedges at a time into the mixture and shake to coat well. Place coated potato wedges onto the cookie sheet, spreading out evenly. Repeat with all of the wedges.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip potatoes and bake for another 20 minutes. (Total bake time is 40 minutes) Remove from oven and serve them while their still hot!
15 thoughts on “Baked Potato Wedges”
My name is Jennifer and I am a potato-holic too.
YUM! Wish I had a plate of those yummy wedges to eat right now!
Awesome! I will be making this one. I firmly believe you can never have too many potato recipes. And this one looks like it would appeal to my picky 1 year old. Thanks again for all the great ideas!
These look so delicious! Yum!
Amen sista! I love these!! There are other side dish options besides potatoes? Since when?
I never knew a potato that I didn’t like and I’m loving these.
Yes! Looks like I’ll be making some potato wedges!
I would say I am a potato-holic, too! I love them in every way. These look great!
I have to make these potatoes. They sound wonderful!
thanks a lot for sharing!! this is simply great
I recently started receiving your emails. Thank you so very much for share your love of cooking with everyone.
These look too perfect! Mine never look that good. Thanks for linking them up! (Weekend Potluck) You know I had to pin these. 😉
I’m constantly looking for new and delicious potato recipes, too! This looks perfect for my family!
Thanks for your sweet words of sympathy, Holly.
I’ve tried quite a few of your recipes, this one however didn’t really come out great. Truthfully my kids are so used to eating fried, maybe doing them baked didn’t translate. Thanks for all the great recipes you post however, enjoy your blog very much.
Going to try these tonight,, any tweak to the recipe that anyone has found to make them better or is this start out as ” the bomb”?