BBQ Chicken Dip is a creamy, comforting dip filled with chicken, black beans, barbecue sauce and cheese. This loaded dip is packed with flavor!
Kale and I started hosting Halloween parties the first year we were married. I’ve probably already talked about it in other posts, but I thought I’d reminisce again. 🙂 We held about three parties in a row and then we moved, so our house wasn’t big enough to have them anymore. My awesome sisters started taking over hosting duties each year after that. The parties are always so much fun! We eat, play games and just have a blast. We make it a point to keep everyone’s costumes a big secret until the party. As everyone arrives we all laugh and get a kick out of seeing all the costumes.
This year, since we’re in our new house, we are hosting the party again and I am SO excited. I’ve been planning out all the details. The food, drinks, games and music. When I came across this dip I instantly knew it would be so delicious (and it was) and perfect for the party! I took one for the team and made a batch last week to test it out. Ya know, to make sure it was good enough to serve. 😉 Well, it was more than amazing. It was creamy, flavorful and mouth-watering good. I can’t wait to enjoy it again at the party!
BBQ Chicken Dip
- 2 blocks (8 ounces, each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ cups finely chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper-jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- chopped fresh cilantro
- extra barbecue sauce to drizzle on top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a small baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, barbecue sauce, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, corn, black beans, green onions, and half of cheese.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle top with red onion, cilantro and drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
One thought on “BBQ Chicken Dip”
Hi Can I make this in a crockpot?