Hello, friends! I am SO excited about today’s post! I am teaming up with Pillsbury and some of my favorite food bloggers to bring you the THE ULTIMATE COOKIE COUNTDOWN!
Pillsbury is counting down to Christmas in the most delicious way possible- with freshly baked cookies!
I was so excited to try these amazing BROWN BUTTER SNICKERDOODLES. Snickerdoodles are definitely in my personal Top 10 favorite cookie list. But when you get brown-butter involved, it makes them even more irresistible!
With the help of Pillsbury sugar cookie dough, and a few extra ingredients, these cookies come together easily and are definitely tasty! I love how fluffy they turned out AND soft. So soft. That brown-butter frosting… Mmmmm. Delicious. It finished them off to perfection!
Brown Butter Snickerdoodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 roll 16.5 oz Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 3 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons half-and-half
- GET THE FULL RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS OVER AT PILLSBURY.COM
- RECIPE LINK BELOW!