All your favorite burger toppings can be loaded onto these Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts! These flatbread melts are the perfect solution to an easy lunch or dinner!
Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts are my new favorite way to enjoy a cheeseburger. All your favorite cheeseburger toppings can be loaded onto these delicious flatbread melts. They are very yummy, very easy to make, and very versatile! (Did I say very enough?)
The whole fam loved these! The flatbread is made from refrigerated canned pizza dough that you heat on a skillet. No oil required! They puff up into these soft, delicious flatbreads! You fill them with a ‘burger’ meat mixture and top them off with some shredded cheddar cheese. So so good!
You could always add some lettuce, tomato, onion….. any kind of cheeseburger fixins’ you like! While I was scarfing down mine, I was thinking of fun alternatives for them. I’m definitely trying Flatbread Tacos next time! Mmmmm….
Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 can 11 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown and crumble ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain any grease.
- Add water, vinegar, onion soup mix, ketchup, mustard and garlic to beef. Stir to combine and simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat another large skillet over medium-low heat. Divide the pizza dough into 8 equal portions. Roll each piece out into a round, tortilla shape. ( Mine wouldn't roll very well into a round shape, I did the best I could)
- Place one piece of dough onto the warm skillet. Cook on each side for 40-60 seconds or until puffed and golden. Place each flatbread onto a cookie sheet in a 200 degree F. warm oven, to keep warm until all flatbreads are made.
- Take one flatbread and fill with a little of the cheeseburger mixture and shredded cheese. Serve while warm!
19 thoughts on “Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts”
Oh my, this looks incredibly yummy!
Mal @ The Chic Geek
These are going on the “gotta try” list. Thanks!
You are so awesome I had no idea that they could be so easy. I will so try this! I love your recipes!
Oh holy cow this recipe looks terrific! You make the best stuff!
I pinned these – they are a must try! YUM!
What a neat idea : )
Yum! It’s been forever since I’ve had any cheeseburgers/hamburgers. This looks like a tasty and quick dish!
What a super fun idea for making a burger/taco/flatbread a little more fun 🙂 I love these!
We had these for dinner tonight! One word, Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; •D
our family really enjoyed these. we added lots of toppings to ours. Very good recepie!
Going to try this for my family but have to use corn tortillas we are a gluten-free house. Looks awesome and hope it’s a hit
I think I have everything in the house to try these tonight. Do you know if there is anything you can substitute for the dry onion soup mix?
Budget Earth – Baked Acorn Squash Recipe
Oh that looks so delicious…Hmmm so yummy can’t wait to have them on my plate.
This sounds wonderful and kids friendly, can’t wait to try it out on my 3!
This meal was fantastic! Loved the taste of the meat as well. Thanks a lot for the recipe!
Just made these tonight and they came out great. My husband wasn’t a fan of the onions so next time I’ll just use a couple tablespoons of the soup mix. Thanks for the great recipe!
KEEP IT UP HOLLY!!!! GOOD GOING LOVE IT..