Cheeseburger Sliders are miniature cheeseburgers with an easy method on how to prepare them. These are so delicious and perfect for parties, holidays and more!
Oh goodness, these Cheeseburger Sliders are ridiculously easy to make and ridiculously good! 😉 These little cheeseburgers are a new family favorite!
I love how these sliders are prepared. No need to form a bunch of hamburger patties when you make these little babies. You just press the meat into a baking dish and pop it in the oven. It bakes the meat beautifully, and then you just slice it into squares. You will have 12 cheeseburger sliders ready in 30 minutes!
We served ours with my French Bread Rolls, and they were amazing! But you can use any store-bought rolls and they will still be awesome!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion or 1/2 cup chopped fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices american cheese
- 12 dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large bowl combine hamburger meat, onion, seasoning salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Press mixture evenly in the bottom of an un-greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center. (It’s normal for the meat to shrink a little)
- Remove from oven and then carefully pour out the grease in the pan. Place cheese slices over the top of meat. Place back in oven for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut meat into 12 equal size squares. Place each square of meat in the center of dinner roll. Serve with your favorite cheeseburger toppings! (Ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc)
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!