Cheesesteak Sliders are filled with warm pieces of steak, gooey cheese, peppers and onion. They are the perfect thing to make for game-day or for a fun party. Everyone will love these little sandwiches!
These Cheesesteak Sliders are what my meat-lovin’ heart dreams are all about. Slices of warm steak, gooey cheese, peppers and onion are what is inside these amazing little sandwiches. They are SO good and the perfect dish to serve on game-day or for an easy dinner.
Kale, Kelsey and I ate these up in no time at all. Emma and Kallen on the other hand, threw a fit over eating the ‘green things’ haha! So I made them a plain one with just steak and cheese. (Gotta love picky eaters.*insert eye roll*)
You guys have to make these amazing little sandwiches as soon as possible. Everyone will love them!
MORE DELICIOUS SLIDER SANDWICHES YOU MAY LIKE:
- 1 (12 count) package dinner rolls (I used Sara Lee brand)
- 1 pound frozen sirloin Philly steak (you can also use fresh sirloin steak sliced very thin)
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded then diced
- 4 ounces chive and onion cream cheese
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook meat in a large skillet according to package. Making sure to fully cook and chop into pieces. Meanwhile, cook onion and bell pepper together in a medium skillet until tender. Set aside.
- Separate bottoms and tops of rolls. Place bottom halves in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread cream cheese over the cut rolls. Top with the meat evenly. Then top meat evenly with the cooked onions and peppers. Layer the provolone cheese slices over the top.
- Cover with the top halves of rolls. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove foil then bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!