Cheesesteak Sliders are filled with warm pieces of steak, gooey cheese, peppers and onion. They are the perfect thing to make for game-day or for a fun party. Everyone will love these little sandwiches!
These Cheesesteak Sliders are what my meat-lovin’ heart dreams are all about. Slices of warm steak, gooey cheese, peppers and onion are what is inside these amazing little sandwiches. They are SO good and the perfect dish to serve on game-day or for an easy dinner.
Kale, Kelsey and I ate these up in no time at all. Emma and Kallen on the other hand, threw a fit over eating the ‘green things’ haha! So I made them a plain one with just steak and cheese. (Gotta love picky eaters.*insert eye roll*)
You guys have to make these amazing Cheesesteak Sliders as soon as possible. Everyone will love them!
MORE DELICIOUS SLIDER SANDWICHES YOU MAY LIKE:
Ham and Cheese Sliders
Western Cheeseburger Sliders
- 1 package (12 count) dinner rolls (I used Sara Lee brand)
- 1 pound frozen sirloin Philly steak (you can also use fresh sirloin steak sliced very thin)
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded then diced
- 4 ounces chive and onion cream cheese
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook meat in a large skillet according to package. Making sure to fully cook and chop into pieces. Meanwhile, cook onion and bell pepper together in a medium skillet until tender. Set aside.
- Separate bottoms and tops of rolls. Place bottom halves in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Spread cream cheese over the cut rolls. Top with the meat evenly. Then top meat evenly with the cooked onions and peppers. Layer the provolone cheese slices over the top.
- Cover with the top halves of rolls. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove foil then bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
7 thoughts on “Cheesesteak Sliders”
These look amazing!! I’ll have to make a few plain ones in my house too. Those kids don’t know what they’re missing! 😉 Your new neighborhood sounds awesome!
Yum! Is the steak in the recipe any specific type?
I always use just frozen Philly steak meat at any grocery store you can find in the freezer section.
First I will say “HAPPY SIXTH BIRTHDAY ON YOUR BLOG”!! these sliders look delicious love your recipes also, great job my dear.. I am 80 young and still cook and for my SERVICE DOGGIE (SHELTIE) she is so spoiled but that is why we have them also, Dee Dee loves home cooked meals…
Marie and Dee Dee
Cannot wait to make these!! I love your recipes! I make so many of tHem, total comfort food!
Made these last night for dinner minus the peppers bc kids 🙂 they were. So delicious! The cream cheese is genius and made them so flavorful! Definitely making again!