This amazing Chicken Alfredo Pizza is covered in chicken, bacon, cheese and of course, Alfredo sauce. Green onion adds a burst of flavor that makes this pizza extra delicious!
I love pizza so much it hurts, and by that, I mean it hurts so good! 😉 I’m pizza obsessed and not ashamed to admit it. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is absolutely delicious and my new favorite.
My obsession all started when I made the pizza dough recipe from Pioneer Woman a few years ago. I couldn’t believe that such a simple, easy recipe could create such an amazing crust. I fell in-love ever since that first bite. I’m always thinking of different versions to make, because that crust is just so darn good.
This Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe came to me yesterday. I had a bottle of Alfredo sauce sitting in my pantry and a block of Mozzarella in my fridge. They were begging to be topped onto this crust.
It turned out to be the most heavenly, creamy, amazing pizza ever! I hope there’s some left when I get home from work tonight.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 3/4 cup warm water (around 100 degrees F.)
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Start by making the pizza crust. Add the 1/2 teaspoon of yeast into the warm water. Set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, add in the flour and salt. Mix on low speed to combine.
- While the mixer is still on low, drizzle in the olive oil, then add in the yeast/water mixture. Mix until just combined. Dough will be sticky. Lightly coat a separate bowl with a little olive oil. Place dough into the bowl, turning to coat with oil. Cover with saran wrap. Place bowl in a warm area until dough is double in size.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Once dough has risen, punch down and place dough onto a greased pizza pan or cookie sheet. Press and form dough into a thin rectangle.Mix together the Alfredo sauce and minced garlic. Spread sauce evenly over the top of dough. Add the chopped chicken, and then sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Spread the chopped bacon over the cheese.
- Bake pizza in preheated oven for 12 to 14 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle the sliced green onion over the top of pizza.Let pizza stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!