It’s no secret we are big pizza lovers here at the Lofthouse pad. Our favorite BBQ Chicken Pizza is one I make a lot, so I decided it was time to try a new kind. I saw this Chicken Ranch version on one of my favorite food blogs, Fake Ginger, but forgot about it until I saw it on Pinterest a few weeks ago. I printed the recipe and added it to our menu last week.
The results were absolutely DIVINE! There are literally no words to describe how delicious this pizza was. The flavor… was simply perfect. It definitely ranks as high as my beloved BBQ Chicken, and that’s saying a lot!
- 1 medium pizza crust (try my homemade pizza dough)
- For the sauce:
- ⅔ cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- For the toppings:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 16-inch round pizza pan with olive oil. Stretch pizza dough to fit in the pan.
- In a small bowl mix together the Ranch dressing and minced garlic. Spread mixture evenly on the crust.
- Evenly sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese and all of the cheddar cheese over the sauce. Then spread the chicken, tomatoes and green onion over the cheese. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until pizza dough is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Slice and serve. Enjoy!