Chicken Cordon Bleu Stuffed Shells is a meal made for kings, queens, and paupers alike. These jumbo stuffed pasta shells are a decadent meal loaded with flavor.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Stuffed Shells is the new and amazing dinner your family has been waiting for! This recipe takes all the classic ingredients of traditional Chicken Cordon Bleu and stuffs it inside jumbo pasta shells. They are out of this world delicious and so satisfying!
I love that this dish is simple enough to make any day of the week, and fancy enough to serve at a nice dinner party. These are sure to be a hit no matter when they’re served!
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE WITH STUFFED SHELLS?
Whenever I make pasta dishes I like to serve them with a green salad. Pasta can feel heavy sometimes, so it’s nice to have something light to go with it. But, I should mention, a little garlic bread can totally complete a meal like this too. 😉
CAN I MAKE THE DISH BEFOREHAND?
To prepare in advance, make the recipe exactly as written up until the baking point. Don’t bake. Cover and place pan in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to eat, bake covered for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and hot. This will ensure that they are fresh, warm and fabulous.
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW MORE OF MY FAVORITE PASTA DISHES!
Chicken & Alfredo Stuffed Shells – Large pasta shells stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and Alfredo sauce.
Red and White Pasta – Penne noodles that are baked in Alfredo and marinara pasta sauce.
Creamy Pasta Primavera – Linguine noodles paired with fresh vegetables and Parmesan cheese in a creamy sauce.
Pizza Stuffed Pasta Shells – Your favorite pizza toppings stuffed inside jumbo pasta shells.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Stuffed Shells
- 1 box (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken breast
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup cooked, chopped bacon, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce (OR use my homemade Alfredo sauce recipe)
- chopped Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.Cook jumbo pasta shells, in a large pot of water, until al dente. Carefully drain hot water and set each pasta shell out, not touching, on a large baking sheet that has been covered in parchment paper. Let shells cool enough to handle.
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup of Swiss cheese, the chicken, ham, and 3/4 cup of the bacon. Season with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Gently stir to combine everything.
- Fill each cooked shell with 2 Tablespoons of the chicken cordon bleu mixture. Place each stuffed shell in the prepared baking pan, lining side by side. Repeat with remaining mixture and shells. (You may have a few shells leftover.)
- Pour Alfredo sauce all over the filled shells in pan. Sprinkle evenly with remaining Swiss cheese and chopped bacon all over the top. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm and chopped Parsley, if desired. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!