Cinnamon Roll Cake is buttery, cinnamon cake with a vanilla glaze drizzled over the top. Serve it for brunch or dessert for an amazing treat!
I ♥ Cinnamon Rolls and I ♥ Cake. Put those two together and this is what you’ll have my friends. This cake is absolutely delicious. It is buttery, cinnamony goodness. I was very surprised at how light and not too sweet it was, but then again I’ve never thought any dessert was too sweet, so don’t quote me on that. This cake would be perfect to serve for a brunch, and perfect to serve for breakfast on Christmas morning. Don’t wait until Christmas to try it though. Make this Cinnamon Roll Cake as soon as you can!
Cinnamon Roll Cake
The taste of cinnamon rolls in cake form. This cake is great for breakfast, brunch or dessert!
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1½ cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- ½ cup (1 stick) Butter, melted
- 1 cup ( 2 sticks) Butter, softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F°. Spray a 9×13-inch glass baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In an electric stand mixer add the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Once combined, slowly stir in the melted butter. Pour mixture into the prepared 9×13 baking pan.
- For topping, In a large bowl mix the 2 sticks of butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon together until well combined and creamy. Drop evenly over the batter by the tablespoonfuls and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes or when a toothpick inserted near the center comes out nearly clean.
- FOR GLAZE: In a medium bowl, mix the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together with a whisk. Drizzle evenly over the warm cake. Serve warm or at room temperature.
MORE CAKE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Recipe Source: Picky Palate