Crock Pot Pineapple-Ginger Glazed Ham is sweet and savory that slowly cooks. This ham is wonderfully delicious and great for any special occasion!
The flavors going on with this glaze are pure heaven. Pineapple, ginger, maple syrup and cloves make the perfect combination. It is so delicious! If you have ever eaten a ham from the franchise HoneyBaked Ham® then you will love this recipe.
I whipped this up a few weekends ago when I had a ham in my fridge. I knew I needed to dress it up with something good and this glaze was it. I took a few different recipes I found and came up with this winning combination. The clove flavor makes the glaze just amazing and the ham outstanding.
This delicious ham would be perfect to serve on any special occasion. I personally love serving ham on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Yum!
MORE DELICIOUS HAM RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Ham and Cheese Penne
Ham and Cheese Tortellini
Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham
Baked Ham and Cheese Omelette
Crock Pot Pineapple-Ginger Glazed Ham
- 1 (6 to 7 pound) fully cooked spiral ham
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Spray the inside of a 7 quart crock pot with non-stick spray. Remove ham from package (and be sure to remove any plastic pieces inserted in ham.) Place ham inside crock pot, flat side down.
- FOR GLAZE: Mix all of the glaze ingredients together. (You can put it in the blender to fully blend in pineapple, if desired)
- Pour glaze all over ham. Cover with lid. Cook on low heat 4 to 5 hours or until internal temperature taken with a thermometer reads 140° F.
- Baste ham with glaze 30 minutes before serving.
- Remove from crock pot and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
3 thoughts on “Crock Pot Pineapple-Ginger Glazed Ham”
Oh my gosh, I think I could drink that glaze with a straw! Looks delicious, Holly!
Do you think that this could be done with sliced ham?
Yes! I would just heat the sauce ingredients in a saucepan then drizzle over warm sliced ham 🙂