This French Onion Beef Casserole will win hearts all around the dinner table. It is delicious, full of flavor and so comforting!
I can’t tell you how hard it is to photograph a casserole. haha. I LOVE a good casserole. I make them all the time, but all those ingredients added together in one dish can be a difficult photography subject. 😉
That being said, don’t judge this based on the pictures. This French Onion Beef Casserole will win hearts all around the dinner table! It is delicious, full of flavor and will comfort full bellies! It is amazing, you guys! I can’t think of any other word except that it is amazing.
I am so grateful my kids typically love casseroles too. When noodles are involved at any meal they don’t ask questions. They just eat. ha! I like to serve this with a side of broccoli and it makes a complete meal for my family!
French Onion Beef Casserole
- 10 ounces egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar (15 ounce) Lay's French Onion dip
- 1 cup French's fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook egg noodles in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain.
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a large skillet, over medium-high heat, until no longer pink. Drain any grease.
- Add soups and French onion dip to beef in skillet. Stir together to combine. Gently fold in cooked egg noodles to mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle fried onions evenly over top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm and enjoy!