Chicken Noodle Casserole is filled with chicken, veggies and noodles- just like the famous chicken noodle soup. This comforting dish is a family favorite for dinner!
This Chicken Noodle Casserole has all the elements of the classic, comforting soup and more! It is positively perfect to serve on a cold winter’s night or whenever you’re in need of some yummy comfort food without a lot of fuss.
Because this recipe calls for pre-cooked chicken make sure to plan ahead. A rotisserie chicken works wonders in this chicken noodle casserole recipe! The prep time is only about 5 minutes, but tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. It is really so good! My family loves this meal.
This recipe just gives me one more reason as to why I love casseroles. They’re easy to make, totally delicious, and the leftovers the next day taste even better!
Chicken Noodle Casserole
This comforting and delicious casserole has all the elements of the classic soup and more. This is a family-favorite!
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine all the other remaining ingredients. Add cooked noodles to mixture. Gently stir to combine everything. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
*Plan ahead! This recipe calls for pre-cooked chicken. A rotisserie chicken works wonders for this recipe. Or I like to bake 2 chicken breasts for 30 minutes then shred before adding it to this casserole.