Homemade Garlic Bread Seasoning is a recipe I can’t live without! Italian herbs mixed with parmesan cheese- this delicious seasoning can go on warm bread, pizza, chicken and more!
Today’s recipe is Garlic Bread Seasoning and it is life-changing! Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating a little, but it really is phenomenal. It’s become a staple in my house. I always have a container of it sitting in my fridge, ready to be sprinkled on some french bread, breadsticks, pizza and even chicken. It is so good!
Having my recipe website has really opened up my eyes to making things from scratch, and I love it. These homemade recipes are so easy, and a million times better than the store bought stuff.
You can find the Garlic Parmesan Breadstick recipe —> HERE!
Garlic Bread Seasoning
- 1/2 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a small jar or container that has a lid. Stir mixture to combine and then seal shut with lid.
- Sprinkle on top of warm breadsticks OR combine 1 ½ Tablespoons garlic bread seasoning with 1/2 cup softened butter and spread on a loaf of French bread (cut in 1/2 lengthwise).Wrap in foil and bake at 375 until butter’s melted. (You could also place it open-faced under the broiler for a few minutes, so it gets golden-brown and crispy)
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!