A few weeks ago we had a barbecue and grilled corn for the very first time. We fell in-LOVE! It was truly the most delicious corn I’ve had in my life. The grill makes it slightly crispy on the outside, and extra juicy on the inside. It is amazing!
Ever since then I’ve been dreaming about that corn, so naturally I told Kale we had to grill some up last weekend. 🙂 I saw this recipe for cilantro-lime butter in a Taste of Home magazine and knew it would be delicious slathered over the top. Oh, man was I right. It gave the corn such an amazing flavor. You’ve got to give it a try!
Grilled Corn with Cilantro-Lime Butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 10 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- Cotija cheese, grated (optional)
- In a small bowl mix butter, cilantro, lime juice and peel. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- Grill corn over medium heat, turning occasionally, until speckled with char spots and tender (about 15 to 20 minutes.)
- Carefully remove corn from grill and serve with butter and grated cheese, if desired. Enjoy!