Heavenly OREO Dessert is truly heavenly! Layers of chocolate pudding, cool whip and cream cheese. This dessert is a winner!
On Sunday I decided to take my sister’s family a ‘Get Well Treat.’ because her hubby had to have surgery. I pulled out my gigantic pile of recipes and saw this amazing Heavenly Oreo Dessert from my friend Mandy’s blog.
The name describes this dessert perfectly. It is heavenly and dangerous. For your thighs, that is. It’s one of those desserts you just can’t. stop. eating……
So don’t say I didn’t warn you! 😉
Heavenly Oreo Dessert
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 1 (15.35 ounce) package Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (3.9 ounce, each) Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 3¼ cups cold milk
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter. Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs. You want them to still be chunky and small, but not fine crumbs.
- Set aside ⅓ of the cookie crumbs for the topping. Pour remaining cookie crumbs into a 9×13 baking pan. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine. Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk. Cover and place in fridge to set.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Fold in one container of Cool Whip. Spread mixture over the cookie crust. Next, take chocolate pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture. Spread the other container of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy ♥
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!