Delicious Lemon Pudding Cookies with white chocolate chips. The pudding mix inside these cookies makes them extra soft and yummy!
These Lemon Pudding Cookies were so delicious, soft and amazing so I just had to share the recipe. Please forgive the photos. I promise you they do NOT give these cookies justice. If you’re like me and adore lemon flavored treats than these cookies are for you my friends! 🙂
Lemon Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Place brown and white sugars and butter into the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl. Zest in lemon. Beat together until creamy and combined.
- Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- In a separate medium bowl- combine flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk together. Slowly add this mixture into the wet ingredients just until combined. Don’t over mix. Stir in the white chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake only 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheets. Serve and enjoy!
6 thoughts on “Lemon Pudding Cookies”
Lemon and chocolate chips just don’t go for me….even if they are white chocolate…might try them without the chips..
Oh you silly woman! I think these photos are awesome…can’t wait to try the cookies too. SO glad you didn’t wait to share. MMMM!
Thanks Marsha! ♥
These are fantastic. I didn’t have any fresh lemons, so I omitted the lemon zest and they still came out perfect. The kids loved them, we loved them, they are great! I will be making these often as an alternative to the standard chocolate chip cookie. Thanks!
Yay! Glad they were a success for you Shelly 🙂
I made these today for a friend but had to try one. They are AMAZING! So refreshing and I nice alternative to chocolate.