Incredibly easy and delicious Oven-Roasted Asparagus will become your favorite veggie at dinner time!
I understand this may not be the most exciting recipe I’ve ever posted… it’s not even really a recipe. It’s just an easy and delicious way to cook Asparagus, so it’s worth the post!
Not too long ago, Broccoli was my favorite veggie. Now it is my second favorite. This Oven-Roasted Asparagus came in and stole first place. I love everything about it. The flavor is so good, especially when it’s oven-roasted this way. *Swoon*
Asparagus is a great source of fiber and vitamins A, C, E and K. It’s also a detoxifier that prevents cancer. I could go on and on (and keep Googling all the more reasons to love it! Ha) But besides all those great facts, it’s just super delicious.
- 10 ounces Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse asparagus in cold water and then pat dry with paper towels. Stack the asparagus and cut about 1 inch off the thick ends.
- Lay asparagus out into a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil all over the asparagus, and then generously sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve immediately.