This Parmesan Garlic Chicken is one of those easy weeknight meals we all look for. It’s ready in the oven after about 30 minutes and it is sure to please. Serve it up with a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce and pasta. It would be great chopped up and put on top of a big green salad!
There are a lot of different versions of Parmesan chicken out there. This one is my favorite! It’s probably the easiest one to make too. I love that it doesn’t use bread crumbs like most of the other recipes I’ve seen.
Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- 4 small boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together the parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a large shallow bowl or dish. Run the chicken breasts under cold water, then roll wet chicken in the seasoning mixture to coat.
- Place coated chicken breasts on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with spaghetti sauce and pasta.