Savory and delicious Chicken Lettuce Wraps! This recipe is a copycat version of the lettuce wraps from P.F. Chang’s restaurant. They are healthy and packed full of flavor!
These PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps are absolutely delicious! They are a simple copycat recipe of the famous restaurant chain’s wraps. We love PF Chang’s. Their food is always amazing. The closest one to us is in Las Vegas, so we don’t eat there too often, but when we do it’s these babies I order!
Filled with ground chicken and Asian flavors, these wraps are where it’s at! The first time I made them I couldn’t believe something so healthy could taste this amazing. They are savory, crunchy and will totally leave you satisfied.
I make these wraps almost weekly now. 🙂
These Chicken Lettuce Wraps make for a great lunch or dinner. They are definitely as good as the real thing, if not better because you can make them at home so easily. The flavors are just so out-of-this-world yummy.
Healthy AND delicious food is such a win!
MORE LETTUCE WRAPS YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST FOOD BOARD!
P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Add olive oil and ground chicken to a large non-stick skillet. Cook and crumble over medium-high heat until browned. Drain any fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and Sriracha until onions have become translucent, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf. Serve immediately and enjoy!