Ranch Chicken is juicy, tender chicken breasts covered in a crispy golden coating of cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, and zesty ranch flavoring. With only 5 simple ingredients, and a quick prep, you can have a flavor-filled dinner in hardly any time!
I’ve always loved the ease and simplicity that comes along with certain recipes. Sometimes I just don’t have the energy to slave over the stove all day on some elaborate dish. I just want an easy yet palate-pleasing dinner that everyone will enjoy, which is where this Ranch Chicken comes to the rescue!
Ranch Chicken consists of all the things you yearn for in a meal: stress free, simple, no mile long instructions, and most importantly, delicious!
It reminds me of that saying, ‘less is more’. The recipe requires less work, less ingredients, but results in more flavor and satisfaction!
The chicken breasts are first coated in melted butter (to allow the crumb coating to stick) and then placed in a bag filled with the yummy coating mixture! This creates a crunchy, flaky outside that compliments the moist and tender inside. YUM! Then the chicken is then baked to golden perfection!
While this Ranch Chicken is tasty on its own, to really bring the whole dish together, you could serve it with a fresh side salad and some corn on the cob!
No matter if you choose to eat this on its own, or with a few tasty sides, just know you’ll be in for one truly satisfying meal.
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces, each)
- 1 packet ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Mix the ranch seasoning, crushed corn flakes and Parmesan cheese together in a shallow dish.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish.Dip each chicken breast into the melted butter, and then place in the ranch/corn flake mixture. Toss the chicken in the mixture to coat the chicken.
- Once all chicken has been coated, place in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining seasoning mixture on top of each chicken breast.Bake for 35 minutes, uncovered, or until the internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Serve chicken warm and enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!