Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are quickly going to become a dinner favorite! They’re bursting with flavor, super healthy, and incredibly simple to throw together.
Hi everyone! It’s Jodi from 5 Boys Baker! If you love simple, delicious, and healthy dinners then you’ve come to the right place today. These Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are fantastic!
I promise, this recipe is one you’re going to want to make over and over because they are just so good. I think I can honestly say that these are the best chicken fajitas I’ve ever eaten.
I am all about quick and easy meals. I also love the ones where the clean-up is just as simple. This is a perfect “lazy dinner”. These chicken fajitas have all those delicious southwest flavors and require minimal effort. Tuesday Taco night just got a whole lot easier! 🙂
I love to make homemade guacamole for these fajitas, but store bought is fine, or you can just slice up some avocados. If you’re not a fan of avocados then just leave them off. Go ahead and pile on whatever toppings you love or leave them plain. No matter how you finish them off, they’re amazing and you’re going to love them.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken Mixture:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips (about 1 ½ to 2 pounds of chicken)
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow or white onion halved and cut into slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 Fajita size flour tortillas
- Toppings: optional
- Sour cream
- In a large Ziplock bag, combine chicken with all the peppers and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the chicken and pepper strips. Seal bag and shake until everything is well coated. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and/or up to a few hours. (*I like to let mine sit in the fridge about 2 hours.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread seasoned chicken mixture onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on flour tortillas with desired toppings.
Recipe by: 5 Boys Baker.com
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!