Single-Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie is a warm and delicious chocolate chip cookie for one. You can whip up this single-serving dessert in no time!
Single-Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie is a warm and delicious chocolate chip cookie for one! With no eggs, and no need to bake in the oven, you can have a soft and gooey cookie ready to be devoured in a matter of minutes! 😄
Don’t get me wrong, I do love whipping up a batch of chocolate chip cookies every now and then, but sometimes I don’t need to make that many. There’s also those times when I’m too tired to go about making a whole batch, but am still craving something for that sweet tooth. Those are the times when I’m thrilled to know that I have this recipe at my fingertips! 😄
Simply mix all of the ingredients in a ramekin, microwave for 30 to 35 seconds, and out comes a warm, indulgent, and satisfying cookie just for you and only you!
To ensure that you get a good, gooey consistency, make sure to not overcook! That could result in a hard, crumbly cookie, and nobody wants that.
To take things to the next level, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the cookie! The cold and creaminess of the ice cream compliments the warmth and richness of the cookie creating the most decadent treat ever!
If you’re on the ‘eating better’ band-wagon, much like myself, and are in need of a little treat from time to time, this single-serving cookie is just what you need. It satisfies that sweet tooth without the temptation of eating a whole batch of cookies, meaning you can still keep that diet in check! *High five*
Because as much as I would just love to eat every last crumb from a batch of cookies, I just don’t really need every last calorie that comes with it! And if you simply ignore the fact that this is technically a deep dish cookie, and instead focus on the other fact that it’s just one cookie, you’ve got nothing to worry about! 😉
MORE COOKIE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Single-Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- tiny pinch of salt (if desired)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- Place butter in a ramekin. Microwave for 15 seconds or so to melt butter. After melting butter, add in both sugars and vanilla; stir well.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Stir to combine everything. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
- Cook in microwave for 30 to 35 seconds. (Don't overcook!)
- *All microwaves heat differently, so cook for 30 seconds only then look to see if it's cooked to your liking. I like mine a little bit under-cooked.
- Serve warm (and with a little ice cream, if desired!) Enjoy 🙂
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!