These Strawberry Cheese Danishes are buttery, flaky crescent rolls with a delicious strawberry center and a vanilla glaze drizzle. They’re the perfect treat to have on any day or to start out your morning with!
My hubby is a HUGE fan of cheese danishes. Me, not so much, until I made these delicious Strawberry Cheese Danishes! 🙂
I remember when Kale and I were dating he told me about a place that sold his favorite cheese danishes. It was up in Veyo, Ut. A tiny little town about 20 minutes north of St. George.
One day my sister had to go there, so I decided to tag along with her and grab one of those ‘amazing’ danishes to surprise Kale with. I was so excited! I returned back to his house and handed it to him. He looked at me like I was crazy.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“This isn’t the right one.” he said.
“What? I got it at that market in Veyo.”
He replied, “This is a packaged Danish I can get anywhere!”
So low and behold, I accidentally bought him the wrong one. In that market there are fresh homemade danishes they sell there, but me being Miss. Dumb Blonde, bought him a packaged one that was next to all the Hostess stuff! lol Ooopsie.
Hey, It’s the thought that counts! Right? haha.
These Strawberry Cheese Danishes are buttery, flaky crescent rolls with a delicious strawberry center and a vanilla glaze drizzle. They’re the perfect treat to have on a hot summer day or to start out your morning with.
Not only are these a cinch to make, but they taste a million times better than the store bought versions. And with only a 30 minute prep time, you can have these delicious baby’s in your belly in no time!
MORE DELICIOUS BREAKFAST ROLLS YOU MAY LIKE:
Strawberry Cheese Danish
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Separate dough into four rectangles. Seal perforations. In a small bowl whisk together cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Spread 1/4 of the mixture onto each rectangle. Roll up from long side; pinch edges to seal. Holding one end, loosely coil each.
- Place on an un-greased cookie sheet. Top each coil with 2 teaspoons strawberry jam.
- Bake at 350° F. for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla and milk. Stir until smooth and drizzle over each danish. Serve and enjoy!