Asian Pasta Salad is full of flavor! The mixture of soy sauce and brown sugar add a wonderful salty sweetness and the veggies make it one delicious dish!
I’ll never forget the first time I tried this ASIAN PASTA SALAD. My friend Jami brought it to one of our book club girls nights and I fell in-love at first bite. 😀 After I was finished with my second helping I begged Jami for the recipe. I needed this recipe in my life asap! She text it to me a few days later and I have been making it often ever since.
The flavors going on inside this pasta salad are so delicious. The mixture of soy sauce and brown sugar just take it to all levels of amazing. The added veggies along with the noodles make for one comforting and really flavorful dish. I like to make it one day in advance to really let the flavors meld together.
This is the perfect cold pasta salad to serve on a hot summer day. I guarantee it will be the first thing to go at any barbecue or picnic you serve it at!
Asian Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces Linguine pasta
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- Cook pasta in a large pot of water according to package directions. Drain water then rinse with cold water to cool.
- Add cooked pasta to a large bowl. Add all the vegetables. Gently toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together. Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Gently toss together to coat with dressing. Cover with lid then place bowl in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. (I feel overnight is best.)