I love eating salads year round. They’re not just for Summer, in my book. This AUTUMN CHOPPED SALAD is a new one I’m swooning over and it’s perfect for the Fall season!
This delicious salad is filled with chopped leafy greens, apples, cranberries, bacon (yes, bacon 😀 ), pecans and feta cheese. This unique combo makes for one incredible salad. All the textures and flavors will have you swooning!
I think I’m going to make this again for Thanksgiving. It would be a perfect side salad to compliment the turkey dinner with!
Autumn Chopped Salad
An incredible salad that highlights Fall flavors with apples, cranberries and pecans. Bacon and Feta cheese make it even more delicious!
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups Spring Mix lettuce
- 2 small Red delicious or Gala apples chopped or sliced thin
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 slices bacon crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces Feta cheese crumbled
- Creamy Poppy Seed salad dressing I like Krafts
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine lettuce, Spring Mix lettuce, apples, cranberries, pecans, bacon and Feta cheese. Toss well to combine.
- Divide salad among individual salad bowls. Top with desired amount of creamy poppy seed dressing. Serve and enjoy!