This Autumn Chopped Salad highlights fall flavors with apples, cranberries and pecans. The bacon, Feta cheese and dressing makes it extra delicious!
I love eating salads year round. They’re not just for Summer, in my book. This AUTUMN CHOPPED SALAD is a new one I’m swooning over and it’s perfect for the Fall season!
This delicious salad is filled with chopped leafy greens, apples, cranberries, bacon (yes, bacon 😀 ), pecans and feta cheese. This unique combo makes for one incredible salad. All the textures and flavors will have you swooning!
I think I’m going to make this again for Thanksgiving. It would be a perfect side salad to compliment the turkey dinner with!
Autumn Chopped Salad
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups Spring Mix lettuce
- 2 small Red delicious or Gala apples sliced thin
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 slices bacon crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces Feta cheese crumbled
- Creamy Poppy Seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine lettuce, Spring Mix lettuce, apples, cranberries, pecans, bacon and Feta cheese. Toss well to combine.
- Divide salad among individual salad bowls. Top with desired amount of creamy poppy seed dressing. Serve and enjoy!