This post officially marks the 100th post on my blog! Yay! So how about we celebrate with some cake! Cake that’s better than ‘anything’ to be exact! I felt a little guilty writing the real title of this cake because I don’t want to offend anyone, but come on, most desserts are better than sex, right ladies? ha Sshh.. Dont tell my hubby I said that.
Better Than Anything Cake is truly divine. Lusciously divine. Rich chocolate cake, drenched in caramel sauce, chocolate covered toffee and whipped cream! Ooooh yeah : )
Better Than Anything Cake
- 1 box (18 ounces) Devil's Food Cake Mix (+ eggs, oil and water called for on box)
- 1/2 can (use 7 ounces from a 14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 container (8 ounces) cool whip, thawed
- 3 Chocolate covered toffee candy bars OR Snickers Candy bars, chopped
- BAKE CAKE ACCORDING TO PACKAGE DIRECTIONS FOR A 9×13 BAKING DISH. REMOVE CAKE FROM OVEN AND LET SIT FOR 10 MINUTES. USING A FORK, POKE HOLES ALL OVER THE CAKE.
- POUR THE CARAMEL SAUCE EVENLY ALL OVER THE TOP OF THE CAKE. THEN POUR ONLY HALF OF THE CAN OF SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK EVENLY OVER THE TOP OF THE CAKE.CHOP UP ONE OF THE CANDY BARS, AND SPRINKLE EVENLY ON TOP. COVER WITH PLASTIC WRAP AND THEN PLACE CAKE IN REFRIGERATOR. CHILL FOR A FEW HOURS TO COOL COMPLETELY.
- REMOVE CAKE FROM REFRIGERATOR, AND REMOVE PLASTIC WRAP. SPREAD THE COOL WHIP EVENLY OVER THE TOP. CHOP UP THE REMAINING TWO CANDY BARS, AND THEN SPRINKLE EVENLY OVER THE ENTIRE CAKE. DRIZZLE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE AND MORE CARAMEL. SERVE!