Bunny Bait is a delicious treat filled with popcorn, M&M candies and pretzels all coated in white chocolate. This yummy treat is always a hit and disappears quickly!
This BUNNY BAIT treat is one that may kids beg me to make a lot and it’s one I have been making forever. I make it for birthday parties, family get togethers and movie nights!
I usually make a double batch because it always disappears fast. It’s a delicious little treat filled with popcorn, M&M’s and pretzels all smothered in a melted white chocolate drizzle. It is absolutely addicting, but in a good way. 😉 I love that you can change out the colors of M&M’s and chocolate candy coating for whichever holiday you’re celebrating.
Salty-sweet snacks like this are always a favorite for me. I love that you get the best of both world’s with treats like this. You can also add any other candies or nuts you like. I think the more the better! 🙂
MORE DELICIOUS SPRING TREATS YOU MAY LIKE:
- 2 standard-size bags of Simply Salted or Tender White popcorn I use Orville Redenbacher brand
- 2 cups pretzel sticks broken in half
- 1 small bag milk chocolate M&M's pastel colored
- 1 small bag white chocolate M&M's pastel colored
- 1 12 oz. bag white candy coating
- 1 12 oz. bag pink candy coating
- Pop popcorn, according to package directions. Place in an extra large bowl and remove any kernels you can. (Or you can use 2 large bowls)
- Pour pretzels and both M&M's over popcorn in bowl. Toss to combine.
- Melt white candy coating, according to package directions until fully melted. Gradually drizzle over popcorn mixture while tossing to coat everything. This takes a minute. Keep tossing to fully coat everything.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Quickly pour warm popcorn mixture evenly onto the prepared pan. Let stand 10 or 15 minutes to set.
- Melt pink candy coating according to package directions. Drizzle melted pink coating evenly over the top of set mixture in pan. Let set again for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once set- break mixture apart and serve! Enjoy
You can store leftovers in ziplock bags. Stays good covered tightly up to 3 days.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!