Cake Pop Protein Bites are the perfect no-bake snack for all ages. They are so delicious and will keep you satisfied and energized until dinner!
We’ve all been there. The midday slump around 2:30 p.m. You’ve eaten your lunch and had your morning coffee, but you could use a little something to help you get through the rest of the afternoon. Cake Pop Protein Bites are the best snack that will keep you satisfied and energized to finish out the rest of your day.
These protein bites couldn’t be easier to whip up. You can have these bite-size snacks ready to devour in hardly any time at all. You can leave these yummy bites as is, or add a stick into them. Somehow everything tastes better when it’s on a stick. 😉
Cake Pop Protein Bites can last up to 7 days in the refrigerator! This protein packed snack is great for both kids and adults. The protein will keep you and your little ones full, focused and energized.
These are also great for breakfast when you only have time to grab a quick bite and go. It’s a great option to satisfy your cake for breakfast craving!
HOW LONG DO I BAKE THE PROTEIN BITES?
Cake Pop Protein Bites are a NO-BAKE treat. All you need to do is add the ingredients together, roll into bite-sized balls and refrigerate.
CAN I USE OTHER TYPES OF CHOCOLATE CHIPS?
Yes! Cake Pop Protein Bites are delicious with milk or dark chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or butterscotch chips for a rich flavored variation.
CAN I USE A VEGAN CAKE POP PROTEIN POWDER?
Absolutely! If you prefer a certain variety of protein powder, go ahead and substitute that into this recipe.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS PROTEIN PACKED SNACK? HERE A FEW OTHERS THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE AS WELL.
Apple Cookie Snacks – Slices of red delicious apples with a smear of peanut butter, topped with crushed walnuts, shredded coconut, and chocolate chips.
No-Bake M&M Energy Bites – Bite sized snacks with oats, M&M’s, peanut butter and honey.
No-Bake Energy Bites – Bite sized snack filled with oats, coconut, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
Cake Pop Protein Bites
- 60 grams (about 1/2 cup) Cake Pop Protein Powder (I use the PE Science Cake Pop Protein Powder)
- 50 grams (a little more than a 1/3 cup) quick oats
- 20 grams (about 2 ½ Tablespoons) Pops cereal
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons sugar free syrup
- 40 grams (about a 1/3 cup) unsweetened applesauce
- 50 grams (a little more than a 1/3 cup) Funfetti chips (or use white chocolate chips)
- 10 grams (about 1 ½ Tablespoons) Pops cereal, crushed (for rolling balls in)
- 20 grams (about 2 ½ Tablespoons) rainbow sprinkles
- Mix together protein powder, oats and cereal. Next, add honey, sugar free syrup and applesauce. Stir well to combine everything. Fold in Funfetti chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to form 9 balls. Roll balls into the crushed cereal and then roll in the sprinkles.Store covered in the fridge for up to 7 days. You can eat now or wait for them to chill. I personally love to eat them chilled.