Caramel Apple Dip is a creamy delicious dip that tastes just like a classic caramel apple. It’s the perfect no-bake treat to whip up for your next fall party!
Caramel Apple Dip is a delicious creamy dip that tastes like a classic caramel apple. It’s the perfect no-bake treat to whip up for your next fall party and will put the rest of the dessert table to shame! 😉
One of my favorite flavor combos during the fall season is that of apple and caramel. It just doesn’t get much better than the pairing of tart apple and sweet and buttery caramel (your mouths watering, huh?).
It’s no surprise that this Caramel Apple Dip has become a fall staple at my house. Whip up a batch of this irresistible dip for yourself, and I’m sure you’ll feel the same!
Like I said before, I love the tart and sweet flavor combo, which is why I’ve chosen to use granny smith apples to dip, but you can use whatever you’d like! You don’t have to stop at just apples. Try using pretzels, marshmallows, cookies and more.
Just know, no matter what you choose to dip in it, there won’t be a morsel left afterwards! Yes, it’s THAT good! 🙂
MORE YUMMY FALL TREATS YOU MAY LIKE:
Apple Crumble Bars
Caramel Apple Slices
White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 medium green apples
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons water
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel topping and vanilla. Beat with an electric hand-mixer until smooth. Add the 1 cup marshmallow fluff and beat on low speed until combined.
- Cut apples into slices. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water. Toss apple slices into the lemon juice mixture. (This will prevent apples from turning brown quickly) Drain.
- Serve by dipping apple slices into dip. Enjoy!
4 thoughts on “Caramel Apple Dip”
That looks amazing!
This is extremely delicious! I received rave reviews when I took it too a party and I am going to make it again for my daughter’s school staff appreciation luncheon tomorrow. Thank you for the recipe!
wow the caramel dip looks so yummy, perfect for party time 🙂
I make apple dip with one pkg cream cheese 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp vanilla