Only four ingredients to the best Cheesy Garlic Bread you’ll ever make! This garlic bread recipe is essential whenever I make pasta for dinner.
Cheesy garlic bread is essential to any meal involving pasta, in my opinion. There’s nothing better than dipping some cheesy bread into some marinara sauce. Oh, yeah. 😉
This cheesy bread recipe is my absolute favorite. It is super duper easy to make (we’re talking 4 ingredients, friends) and is always a hit with ANY dinner that needs a loaf of cheesy goodness to go with it.
MORE DELICIOUS BREAD RECIPES:
Easy Artisan Bread
Stuffed French Bread
Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks
French Bread Rolls
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Super simple and delicious cheesy garlic bread! Only 4 ingredients 🙂
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups freshly grated Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Cut french bread in half lengthwise. Place halves, cut side up, onto baking sheet.
- Brush both pieces of bread with melted butter. Sprinkle each half evenly with garlic powder.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and remove foil. Top each half of bread with Mozzarella cheese. Place back in oven, uncovered, and bake until cheese is melted and golden. About 3 to 5 more minutes. (Watch closely so it doesn’t burn!)
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
(Optional: Top bread with chopped fresh Parsley)
One thought on “Cheesy Garlic Bread”
Yuuummmm, this looks delicious! I live Garlic Bread!