This cheesy bread recipe is my absolute favorite. It is super duper easy to make (we’re talking 4 ingredients, friends) and is always a hit with ANY dinner that needs a loaf of cheesy goodness to go with it.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Super simple and oh so delicious cheesy garlic bread! Only 4 ingredients 🙂
Write a review
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Cut french bread in half lengthwise. Place halves, cut side up, onto baking sheet.
- Brush both pieces of bread with melted butter. Sprinkle each half evenly with garlic powder.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and remove foil. Top each half of bread with Mozzarella cheese. Place back in oven, uncovered, and bake until cheese is melted and golden. About 3 to 5 more minutes. (Watch closely so it doesn't burn!)
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
- (Optional: Top bread with chopped fresh Parsley)
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/