Cherry Delight is an easy dessert recipe with a graham cracker crust, a cheesecake center, and topped off with cherry pie filling. This is a family-favorite dessert!
With all that talk about food for the Super Bowl last week I totally forgot Valentine’s day is coming soon! I swear, doesn’t it feel like Christmas was just yesterday? I wish life would slow down just a bit. 😉
We love cherry desserts at our house, and we love cheesecake too, so when I came across this Cherry Delight recipe I knew we would really enjoy it. And we sure did! It’s a super easy recipe with a graham cracker crust, homemade cheesecake and a sweet cherry pie filling. It’s not too shabby to look at either. Perfect for your special Valentines! ♥
If you’re not a cherry fan (weirdo 😉 ) then you could definitely use your favorite pie filling instead! Strawberry, raspberry, lemon… The options are endless!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large can of cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- FOR CRUST: Mix crushed graham crackers, melted butter and sugar together then press evenly into the bottom of an 11x7-inch baking dish. Bake for 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before making filling.
- FOR FILLING: Pour heavy cream into a large bowl. Using an electric hand-mixer beat cream until small peaks form and it thickens.
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in the whipped cream. Pour it onto your graham cracker crust and gently spread out evenly over the crust. Spread cherry pie filling over the top. Cover and place in fridge to set at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve!
MORE DESSERT RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE: