Chicken Noodle Casserole is filled with chicken, veggies and noodles- just like the famous soup. This comforting dish is a family favorite for dinner!
This Chicken Noodle Casserole has all the elements of the classic, comforting soup and more! It is positively perfect to serve on a cold winter’s night or whenever you’re in need of some yummy comfort food without a lot of fuss.
Because this recipe calls for pre-cooked chicken make sure to plan ahead. A rotisserie chicken works wonders in this chicken noodle casserole recipe! The prep time is only about 15 minutes, but tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. It is really so good! My family loves this meal.
This recipe just gives me one more reason to love casseroles. They’re easy to make, totally delicious, and the leftovers the next day taste even better!
More delicious casseroles you may also like:
Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine all the other remaining ingredients. Add cooked noodles to mixture. Gently stir to combine everything. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
*When I thaw my frozen veggies I just leave them out on the counter about 30 minutes before I prepare the casserole.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!