Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli is so delicious and slow cooked in the crock pot. It is family-friendly, comfort food at its finest!
Pasta is a big deal in my house. We all love it, especially my kids (what kid doesn’t love pasta?) and it can be made so many different ways. This Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli is so delicious. It is family-friendly, comfort food at its finest!
I especially love that it’s cooked in the crock pot, so my oven is free for other use ( like baking my favorite Carrot Cake for our weekly cheat-treat! )
This recipe can be made with any type of ravioli. I think the meat one would be awesome to use instead of the cheese version, or you could try the spinach and mozzarella ravioli from Costco. Have you ever tried it? It is really, really good!
TRY THESE OTHER DELICIOUS PASTA RECIPES:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli
- 1 large jar (48 ounces) pasta sauce of your choice (we like Ragu's traditional sauce)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 bag (25 ounces) frozen ravioli
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray a large crock pot (I use a 7 quart) with non-stick cooking spray.In a separate bowl mix together the pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese soup and garlic. Mix until combined.
- Spoon 1/3 of the sauce mixture into the crock pot. Top with 1/3 of the frozen ravioli. Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheeses over the ravioli. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with the cheese.
- Cover with lid and cook on High heat for 3 to 4 hours.
Recipe from: Barns and Noodles