Creamy Ranch Chicken is a crock pot recipe favorite of ours. Savory and creamy ranch chicken, potatoes and carrots are all slow cooked together for one delicious meal!
I love my crock pot. I use it ALL the time and definitely year round. Slow cookers are little life savers, especially on busy days! It’s such a good feeling to get dinner prepped and out of the way first thing in the morning. The extra bonus is smelling it cook all day!
This Creamy Ranch Chicken is a big favorite of ours. It’s dinner all in one! You have your meat, potatoes and veggie all cooked and ready to eat once the time is up. I love that!
Not only is this recipe super convenient it is delicious. The ranch flavor is just perfect. Not too overpowering at all. My kids devour this and so does my hubby. It’s on the dinner rotation often at my house. 🙂
Give my Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix a try in this recipe. I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry right now. 🙂
MORE SLOW COOKER RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken
- 6 medium Russet potatoes cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large can (23 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- fresh chopped parsley optional
- Spray a large crock pot (I use a 7 quart) with non-stick spray. Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crock pot. Lay chicken breasts over the top. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook on high heat 5 to 6 hours OR on low heat 8 to 9 hours. (*It is important to not remove the lid during the entire cook time.) Top each serving with fresh chopped parsley, if desired. Enjoy!