Crock Pot Taco Soup is my idea of the best comfort food this time of year. It’s full of delicious beans, corn, ground beef and wonderful taco seasoning!
Crock Pot Taco Soup is my idea of the best comfort food this time of year, so I just couldn’t wait to share this recipe with you! (Be sure to follow me on Instagram so you won’t miss any of the yummy fall comfort foods I will be posting!)
Okay, let’s talk about this amazing crock pot taco soup recipe. This is probably one of the easiest soups you’ll ever make. It’s so delicious and is a winner of a slow cooker soup for sure!
Crock Pot Taco Soup is one that you can throw everything in the crock pot before work and just keep it on the warm setting all day. Once you get home just quickly brown up the ground beef and dinner is done. *high five* 😀 We love to top ours with lots of cheese, tortilla strips and sour cream. Talk about the best little dinner ever!
MORE CROCK POT RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Crock Pot Taco Soup
The easiest and most delicious taco soup you'll ever have!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch + 2 Tablespoons water
- Brown and crumble ground beef in a large skillet until thoroughly cooked. Drain grease. Add beef to a large greased crock pot. (I use a 7 quart size crock pot.)
- Add beans, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, chicken broth, taco seasoning and tomato paste to a large crock pot. Stir to combine. Cover with lid and cook on low heat 3 to 6 hours. (Mine was hot and ready after 3 hours. If you're leaving this in while at work keep it on the warm setting for 8 hours.)
- Mix together the cornstarch and water to create a slurry. Add to the soup in crock pot and stir.
- Cover with lid again and let heat for another 30 minutes. (Soup should be thickened at this point.)
- Serve soup warm with shredded cheese, tortilla strips, sour cream, etc. Enjoy!
*This recipe was updated 9/10/19*